It is the goal of Medical Aid to Northern Uganda (MANU) to honor and protect the privacy of visitors to our web site at all times. This policy statement tells you if and how we collect information from you and how collected information is used.
Anyone can visit our web site without revealing any personal information. Certain information about a site visitor may be collected in the following cases:
- If one chooses to make a donation to MANU by credit card, no information is collected by MANU for purposes of processing payment. All the required information is processed through PaylPal system.
- If one wishes to contact MANU through our web site, the required information about a site visitor, including email address, is clearly stated on the Contact page.
MANU reserves the right to list the names of donors from time to time on our web site. Any donor may opt out of this listing by sending MANU a note through the Contact page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respect the wishes of each donor.
MANU may periodically contact past donors and those who have made inquiries, comments, or otherwise contacted us through our web site. Anyone who does not wish to remain on our list for future contact may specifically make that request per the guidance provided in the prior paragraph.
MANU recognizes the importance of protecting any information collected from visitors to our web site. Our policy is to use collected information for internal purposes only. To safeguard any information supplied by visitors to our web site and to help keep your information accurate and complete, we have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures.
We promise to:
- Keep donors informed through our web site, and potentially through other means, about MANU’s mission, current activities, needs, and goals.
- Identify those serving on the organization’s board of directors and in other leadership positions.
- Make MANU’s annual report available through our web site.
- Ensure that donations are used for their intended purpose: delivering desperately needed medical aid to villagers in Northern Uganda.
- Provide appropriate gift acknowledgments to all donors.
- Promptly and truthfully answer all questions posed by present and prospective donors.
MANU does not use "cookies" to store user information.
MANU does not rent, exchange, or sell the email addresses or credit card information of our supporters.
This web site is operated by Medical Aid to Northern Uganda (MANU). No material on this web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed without the written permission of MANU.